5 ways to lose weight with green tea powder safely at home
Not only is it an ingredient used to make delicious dishes, but green tea powder also helps to lose weight quite effectively. Here are 5 tips to lose weight with green tea powder that are worth testing due to synthesis, please refer to it!
1. Weight loss with green tea powder, mint leaf powder
In green tea powder contains a lot of EGCG essence, it can anti-oxidant and promote the release of CCK hormone in the intestine.
Therefore, using green tea powder will make you curb your appetite and melt away excess fat in the body. For the main ingredient is green tea powder, you can refer to buy green tea powder here
Here is a recipe to make a delicious cup of tea from green tea powder and a few accompanying ingredients, for your reference.
- 400ml coconut milk, coconut milk is fine too
- 4g green tea powder
- 2g mint leaf powder
- 160ml hot water
- A little cinnamon powder
Pour coconut milk into the pot and simmer until boiling, then add about 80ml of purified water, green tea powder and mint leaf powder and stir well. When the mixture is homogeneous, pour into a cup, add a little cinnamon powder to cool and enjoy.
Do not drink green tea powder when hot because it will easily cause unnecessary damage to the stomach. Should only be used at a temperature between 45 and 500C, this is the ideal temperature to help retain all the necessary substances in green tea powder.
Above all, you should not use green tea powder on an empty stomach, but should take it 30 minutes after eating, so it can both help your body stay healthy and lose weight more effectively. Buy green tea powder here
2. Green tea powder and lemon
Another way is that you can refer to weight loss with green tea powder combined with lemon. Lemon contains citric acid that helps oxidize fats, thereby reducing excess fat faster
- 1/3 tbsp green tea powder
- 200ml boiling water
- ½ lemon
Just pour 200ml of boiling water into a cup and then add 1/3 tablespoon of green tea powder and stir well. Finally, add lemon juice and maybe more ice if desired.
3. Drink pure green tea powder
Simply, you can drink pure green tea powder by dissolving 1/3 tablespoon of green tea powder in 1 cup of boiling water.
4. Green tea powder, honey and ginger
Mixing green tea powder with honey is also a safe and effective way for you to lose weight. Because of the fact that it has a sweet taste, the sugar in honey is a natural sugar, completely free of fat and cholesterol.
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder
- 300ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 sprig of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Put 1 teaspoon of green tea powder in a pot to boil with about 300ml of water, then add 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 slices of fresh ginger.
- Continue to maintain low heat for another 5 minutes, then add turmeric and cinnamon powder and stir well.
- You should drink this mixture in the morning and while it is still warm to achieve the best effect.
- Apply this method for 3 consecutive months, 1 cup per day, you will definitely feel the obvious effect.
5. Green tea powder cake
Alternatively, you can also vary your taste with a cake made from green tea powder, which is both delicious and fat-free. There are countless types of cakes made from this ingredient such as donuts, sponge cakes, bread, etc., very attractive!
Note when losing weight with green tea powder
- Should be combined with using tea powder with a reasonable exercise regime, healthy eating, limiting foods that contain a lot of fat and starch.
- You should only drink up to 2 cups of green tea powder per day. It is best to drink 30 minutes after breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner.
- While a cup of green tea powder in the morning will help break down fat, cool the liver, laxative and eliminate wastes out of the body, a cup of green tea powder in the evening will help your stomach not feel hungry. You will eat less and thereby help you lose weight more effectively.
- If you lose weight with green tea cake, you should use fat-free ingredients for weight loss such as fat-free milk, diet sugar, etc.
- The ingredients that make up the weight loss mixture need to be of high quality, as "pure natural" as possible because if you buy cheap ones on the market that have been "industrialized", you may lose the necessary nutrients in the food. Products.
Belly Fat Zone on Social:
Hopefully with the above 5 tips to lose weight with green tea powder, you will quickly get a slim body in the right way.
Finally, be sure to visit our health section regularly for more useful information!
© Copyright Bfatzone